1. Adopts a high quality MP3 decoder chip on the board.
2. Uses a separated PIR motion sensor to trigger the player, and the detection distance is up to 4 meters.
3. Built-in a 4MB flash memory that can store max. 4 minutes long MP3 file based on 128Kbps.
4. Update MP3 audio file through the micro USB port on the board connected with computer.
5. Supports to store one MP3 audio file only in the flash memory.
6. Equipped with a good quality 1W 8ohm speaker.
7. 3.7V to 5V DC power input. Supports 3.7V/4.2V rechargeable lithium battery to be the power supply.
8. Built-in the recharging circuits on the board, and lithium battery can be recharged through the micro USB port.
9. Stable performance and beautiful sound output.
10. Very small PCB size and easy to install.
11. PCB size: 32mmx22mm
12. Diameter of Speaker: 57mm
1. Working voltage: 3.7V to 5V DC
2. Working current: ≤100mA (Input: 4.5V DC)
3. Quiescent Current: 350uA
4. Power Consumption: ≤100mA
5. Flash memory size: 4MBytes(32Mbits)
6. Audio format: MP3
Note: When it's powered on, there is about 15 seconds for initialization. During this, it's normal the player doesn't work. And once the initialization is finished, it will get into work mode immediately.