When the module is powered on, it automatically plays the sound file in loop. It can't stop playing until the power is off.
1. Built-in a high quality MP3 decoder chip.
2. Equipped with a 4MB (32Mbits) flash memory on the board.
3. Update MP3 sound file easily through connecting the micro USB port on the module to PC using an Android phone purposed USB data cable.
4. Equipped with a 1W 8ohm speaker.
5. Can be powered with a 3.7V li-ion battery or 3 x AA / AAA dry batteries.
6. Low power consumption design. No power consumption when it's standby.
7. Clear and loud sound output.
8. Very small PCB and easy to install.
9. PCB size: 32mmx22mm
10. Speaker diameter: 57mm
1. Working voltage: 3.7V to 5V DC
2. Working current: ≤100mA (Input: 4.5V DC)
3. Quiescent Current: 0mA
4. Power Consumption: ≤1W
5. Flash memory size: 4MBytes(32Mbits)
6. Audio format: MP3