MP3 Module for Sound and Light Alarm MP3 Player Module for Audible and Visual Alarm (FN-TG01)
- Brand: Flyrontech
- Availability: 2-3 Days
Features1. Equipped with a high quality audio decoder chip.2. Supports MP3 and WAV audio files.3. Built-in a 8MB flash memory, which is able to store total of about 8 minutes long MP3 files of 128Kbps. 4. Equipped with a micro SD card holder, and supports max. 32GB micro SD card. 5. Solder...
1. Equipped with a high quality audio decoder chip.
2. Supports MP3 and WAV audio files.
3. Built-in a 8MB flash memory, which is able to store total of about 8 minutes long MP3 files of 128Kbps.
4. Equipped with a micro SD card holder, and supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
5. Solder pads for connection with external USB flash drive available on the back of the board.
6. Update audio files easily through the micro USB port connected with PC like using a USB drive.
7. Built-in a class D 15Watts amplifier IC that is possible to drive a 10Watts 8ohms or 15Watts 8ohms speaker.
8. Solder pads for audio signal out to external amplifier available on the back of the board.
9. Adjustable sound volume through the blue potentiometer.
10. Can be activated with a PIR sensor, micro wave sensor, switch or relay.
11. Optional to play a sound in order or in random after each activation when there are multiple files in the memory.
12. When a sound is playing, there is a load output simultaneously, which can directly drive a warning light, LED light or LED strip.
13. A busy output available as well. It outputs a signal in low level when playing and high level when standby.
14. Great sound quality and stable performance.
15. PCB size: 45mm x 45mm
1. Working Voltage: 9-24V DC
2. Working Current: ≤2000mA
3. Consumption Current at Playback: ≤500mA (12V DC)
4. Standby Current : ≤15mA
5. Flash memory size: 8Mbytes
6. Audio format: MP3 or WAV
Examples of Wiring Connections
1. Connection with a PIR Sensor or a Micro Wave Sensor
2. Connection with a Switch or Relay