MP3 Speaker Sound Effects Box(FN-H86C)
- Brand: Flyrontech
- Availability: 1000
Features1. Built-in a high quality MP3 player with great sound quality.2. Incorporated with a 4MB flash memory for the storage device.3. Update MP3/WAV files to the flash memory easily through the micro USB port on PC(need to open the enclosure).4. Hook up to a switch/button to trigger the sound eas...
1. Built-in a high quality MP3 player with great sound quality.
2. Incorporated with a 4MB flash memory for the storage device.
3. Update MP3/WAV files to the flash memory easily through the micro USB port on PC(need to open the enclosure).
4. Hook up to a switch/button to trigger the sound easily.
5. Able to play the same one sound file or play different sound file after each triggering.
6. Equipped with a class D amplifier to guarantee a great sound output.
7. Adjustable sound volume and wide range power input.
8. Wide power input and stable performance.
9. Dimensions: 61mm(D)x28mm(H)x75mm(L)
1. Working voltage: 9V to 24V DC
2. Working current: ≤200mA (Input: 9V DC)
3. Power Consumption: ≤3W
4. Flash memory size: 4MB
5. Audio format: MP3/WAV
Operation Guide for Sound Files Loading
1). Before loading sound files into the device, you need to take off the top cover by hand easily, then you will see the device as picture shown below.
2). And pick up the speaker, then you will see it shown as the picture below. See the micro USB port and the potentiometer for volume control on the MP3 player board.
Note: As the amplifier on the module is powerful, we suggest users adjust the sound volume to the moderate or even lower than moderate to protect the speaker for long time use.
3). Then what you need to do is using a USB cable(Android phone purposed suggested) to connect the MP3 player board to computer. Once the connection is successful, the LED indicator on the board will flash and you will see a removable disk on computer like using a USB flash drive.
4). Delete the sound files pre-loaded at factory for testing purpose, and copy your sound file(s) into the flash memory of the player. According to the actual needs, you can copy one sound file or multiple sound files, but the total size of the files can’t be larger than 4MB, which is the size of the flash memory. If you have multiple sound files, you need to build a configuration file in the flash memory as the details below. No need to do this for one sound file only.
Firstly build a new text file, and simply enter the number “3” as below, and save the file.
And change the file name “xxx.txt” to “read.cfg” as below, then the configuration file is created successfully. Please note the extension name”.txt” of the text file must be changed to “.cfg”, otherwise the configuration will not work.
1). When the device has one sound file, it always play this one sound file after each triggering. When the device has multiple sound files, it plays the next sound file after each triggering; once it goes to the last sound file, it will go back to the first one in a loop.
2). It doesn’t matter if you change the file name. The sound files are arranged on the basis of the physical indexing sequence, which means which sound file is copied into first which one is played first after triggering.