1. Equipped with a high quality audio decoder chip.
2. Supports MP3 and WAV audio files.
3. Along with a PIR sensor, and the detection distance is up to 6 meters.
4. Built-in a 8MB flash memory, which is able to store total of about 8 minutes long MP3 files of 128Kbps.
5. Equipped with a micro SD card holder, and supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
6. Solder pads for connection with external USB flash drive available on the back of the board.
7. Update audio files easily through the micro USB port connected with PC like using a USB drive.
8. Built-in a class D 15Watts amplifier IC that is possible to drive a 10Watts 8ohms or 15Watts 8ohms speaker.
9. Solder pads for audio signal out to external amplifier available on the back of the board.
10. Adjustable sound volume through the blue potentiometer.
11. Optional to play a sound in order or in random after each activation when there are multiple files in the memory.
12. When a sound is playing, there is a load output simultaneously, which can directly drive a warning light, LED light or LED strip.
13. A busy output available as well. It outputs high level when playing and low level when standby.
14. Great sound quality and stable performance.
15. PCB size: 45mm x 45mm
1. Working Voltage: 9-24V DC
2. Working Current: ≤2000mA
3. Consumption Current at Playback: ≤500mA (12V DC)
4. Standby Current : ≤15mA
5. Flash memory size: 8Mbytes
6. Audio format: MP3 or WAV
7. Detection Distance: ≤6 meters
8. Detection Angle: 120 degrees
Schematic of Wiring Connections
The load output ports have the exactly same voltage as the power supply you use, so if you need to connect with a 12V light, the power supply you need to use must be 12V. If you don’t need to connect with a light, just ignore this.
Audio Module FN-TG01 x 1 piece
PIR Sensor x 1 piece