When the module is powered on, push the switch to start to play the audio file. The sound / song will not stop until it is played completely.
1. Built-in a high quality MP3 decoder chip.
2. Built-in a 4MB (32Mbits) flash memory on the board.
3. Update MP3 sound file easily through connecting the micro USB port on the module to PC using an Android phone purposed USB data cable.
4. Equipped with a silicon rubber switch.
5. Equipped with a 1watt 8ohm speaker.
6. Can be powered with a 3.7V li-ion battery or 3 x AA / AAA dry batteries.
7. Low power consumptiondesign. No power consumption when it's standby.
8. Clear and loud sound output.
9. Very small PCB and easy to install.
10. PCB size: 32mmx22mm
11. Speaker diameter: 57mm
1. Working voltage: 3.7V to 5V DC
2. Working current: ≤100mA (Input: 4.5V DC)
3. Quiescent Current: 0mA
4. Power Consumption: ≤1W
5. Flash memory size: 4MBytes (32Mbits)
6. Audio format: MP3