1. Adopts a capacitive type touch sensor to activate the sound module.
2. Equipped with a high quality audio decoder chip.
3. Supports MP3 and WAV audio files.
4. Built-in a 8MB flash memory, which is able to store total of about 8 minutes long MP3 files of 128Kbps.
5. Equipped with a micro SD card holder, and supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
6. Solder pads for connection with external USB flash drive available on the back of the board.
7. Update audio files easily through the micro USB port connected with PC like using a USB drive.
8. Built-in a class D 15Watts amplifier IC that is possible to drive a 10Watts 8ohms or 15Watts 8ohms speaker.
9. Solder pads for audio signal out to external amplifier available on the back of the board.
10. Adjustable sound volume through the blue potentiometer.
11. Optional to play a sound in order or in random after each activation when there are multiple files in the memory.
12. When a sound is playing, there is a load output simultaneously, which can directly drive a warning light, LED light or LED strip.
13. A busy output available as well. It outputs a signal in low level when playing and high level when standby.
14. Great sound quality and stable performance.
15. PCB size of sound module: 45mm x 45mm
16. PCB size of touch sensor: 20mm x 15mm
1. Working Voltage: 9-18V DC
2. Working Current: ≤2000mA
3. Consumption Current at Playback: ≤500mA (12V DC)
4. Standby Current : ≤15mA
5. Flash memory size: 8Mbytes
6. Audio format: MP3 or WAV
About Touch Sensor
When a finger slightly touches the sensor or close to touch it within 10mm to the touch area, it will activate the sound module to play a sound. When the sound finishes playing, the module will get into standby and await next activation. The touch area can be covered with an acrylic plate, and the thickness of the acrylic plate must be less than 10mm. It’s also possible to be covered with other materials of plates made of plastic, ceramic, or wood, but the thickness of the plate must be less than 5mm.
When a finger touches the sensor, the LED light on the small PCB will turn blue from red. And when the finger moves away, the LED light will turn red and keep this color.
Example of Wiring Connection